COVID–Safe Protocols | Grainger Studio
Doors Opens 45 minutes prior to start time
To avoid congestion and maintain social distancing, please arrive no earlier than 45 minutes prior to the concert start time. Patrons have a responsibility to ensure social distance is maintained as they arrive and depart the venue.
This performance has assigned seating for contact-tracing purposes. Patrons will be required to sit in their assigned seat and maintain a 1.5m gap between each other when not seated. This applies to all patrons, including members of the same household.
- QR code check-in will be available outside the venue. If you need to sign-in using a pen and paper, you may do so at the counter inside
- Signage will be on display to remind patrons of social distancing protocols
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and exit of the venue
- Cleaning and hygiene management measures will be increased
- The use of contactless payment is encouraged
- Patrons are encouraged to download the COVID–Safe app to assist with contact tracing
SA Health COVID-19 Checklist
Please do not attend the concert if:
- you feel unwell, or have cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell)
- you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- you have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days