Please be assured that in the event of concert changes or cancellations, ticket holders will receive communication from the ASO and will be eligible for a full refund.
Delivering a COVIDSafe Festival
The ASO continues to play its part in controlling the spread of COVID-19, and at Festival of Orchestra, the health and wellbeing of our patrons, supporters, staff and players is our top priority.
We continue to follow the advice of SA Health as it relates to seating and venue arrangements. This advice can change at short notice, so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate the effects of COVID-19 on live performance.
A COVID-Management plan, which includes a QR code check-in, has been developed by ASO to ensure a safe concert experience. Please ensure you follow the instructions of staff at the venue.
COVID-Safe details and requirements will be included in pre-concert email communications sent 3–5 days prior to FOFO events, so please ensure that your contact information is up-to-date.
We require that all patrons check in via COVID SAfe Check-In to assist with contact tracing and encourage visitors to download the COVIDSafe app.
Look for the COVID SAfe QR code check-in signage at the event entrances and download the MySAGov app for quick and easy COVID SAfe QR code check-in.
For those without mobile technology or experiencing technical difficulties, we will have paper contract tracing forms on site at the entrance.
Maintain physical distancing
Physical distancing in public means:
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- follow directions from our staff and security, who at times will be reminding you to maintain distancing
- avoid crowds – if you see a crowded space, do not enter; you may be asked to move by our staff, COVID Marshals and security staff
- please use the ground markers, queue lines and signage at our event as guidelines.
Practice good hand hygiene
Practise good hand hygiene. Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser frequently. There will be hand sanitiser on site at entrances, bars, food vendors and other locations. However, we encourage you to bring your own.
You can reduce the risk of getting sick or passing infections on to others by following these simple rules:
- WASH your hands regularly
- WIPE down frequently touched surfaces
- COVER your coughs and sneezes
For more information visit the Wash, Wipe, Cover page.
Stay home if you are unwell
Please do not attend this concert if you:
– feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell)
– have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
– are required to be in self-quarantine/self-isolation
If you have any questions, or if you are unable to attend the concert due to travel restrictions, quarantine, testing requirements or illness, please contact us. Please call 8233 6233 Mon-Fri, 9am-4.30pm, or email us at email@example.com anytime prior to your scheduled performance to arrange a ticket exchange or refund.