The Adelaide Symphony Orchestra is passionate about helping teachers provide students with live orchestral and performing arts experiences. The Adelaide Symphony Orchestra will inspire present and future generations with the power of — and our passion for — live orchestra music. A key way in which this is achieved is through working with teachers and schools.
In 2018 the ASO is able to provide support to cover ticketing and transportation costs to attend the ASO Festival of Learning performances thanks to Community Grassroots Funding from the Commonwealth Bank. Please note: You must be a category 1-3 school to apply.
Applications must address the following criteria:
- Support Australian youth to access quality education
- Engage youth in learning to develop life skills for their future
- Address the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of youth
- Support the equality and diversity of gender
- Provide access to the arts for category 1-3 schools (category 1 schools will be favoured)
- Access schools within 100 kms of Adelaide CBD
Applications will close March 2018, and results will be made available in April 2018.