Last Night of the Proms
Guy Noble - Conductor
Lorina Gore - Soprano
Elder Conservatorium Chorale
"LONDON’S Last Night of the Proms has generated a number of spin-offs in the UK and beyond; Adelaide’s version constantly reinvents itself and on this occasion Festival Theatre’s packed audience wanted something to banish cares if only for a while. British humour usually does the trick and Aussie conductor Guy Noble’s comedic skills took their cue in no uncertain terms"
The Advertiser (review 2016)
It’s on again! The much loved Last Night of the Proms returns to the Festival Theatre for an evening of pomp and ceremony.
Dress in your finery, bring your friends and pretend you’re in the Royal Albert Hall. Warm up your vocal chords and prepare for a fun night out with your host and conductor Guy Noble.
There’ll be the obligatory singing, flag-waving and Jerusalem!
- Fri 23 Aug, 2019 7:30pm
- Sat 24 Aug, 2019 7:30pm
- Concession $105.00 Pensioner, Student, Unemployed
- Family $297.00 2 x Adult and 2 x Children
- Concession $90.00 Pensioner, Student, Unemployed
- 30 and under $50.00
- Family $259.00 2 x Adult and 2 x Children
- Concession $74.00 Pensioner, Student, Unemployed
- Family $218.00 2 x Adult and 2 x Children
- Concession $61.00 Pensioner, Student, Unemployed
- Family $183.00 2 x Adult and 2 x Children
Please note BASS Transaction Fees apply.
The Quartet Bar in Festival Theatre is now a cashless venue. You are able to pre-order interval drinks up until 3.30pm on the day of performance here.
Subscriptions on sale now! Subscribe online today to as few as three concerts to gain access to ticket discounts, and special subscriber benefits.