2018 and 2019 SUBSCRIPTIONS NOW ON SALE
How to subscribe
Go to the subscribe page and start clicking 'add to cart' on the concert you wish to attend. A subscription is a minimum of three concerts.
What is a Subscription?
A subscription is a booking for the same number of people in the same seating reserve to three or more subscription concerts.
Save up to 22.5% off single ticket prices
Subscribers also pay a lower ticket handling fee across their subscription purchase.
Access the best seats in the house
If you subscribe to all nine concerts in the Master Series, your same seats can be renewed each year.
Be kept in the loop with our fortnightly eNews; receive an ASO Subscriber Card which gives you access to discounts and special offers at partner organisations.
We recognise that plans change. Due to the nature of presenting arrangements with venues (and their respective ticketing agencies), tickets cannot be exchanged between ticket agencies. Please note:
- For concerts in Adelaide Town Hall, Elder Hall and Grainger Studio, tickets have been issued by ASO and you are entitled to 3 free exchanges per Season.
Exchanges can only be made at the Grainger Studio front counter, 91 Hindley Street (9am – 4.30pm, Mon–Fri).
- For concerts in Festival Theatre, tickets have been issued by BASS. You may exchange your ticket/s for another night but not for another concert in Festival Theatre within the same year.
Exchanges can only be made at the Adelaide Festival Centre BASS counter, King William Street (9am - 6pm, Mon–Fri). A BASS transaction fee will apply.
- For concerts in Adelaide Entertainment Centre, tickets have been issued by TICKETEK: you may exchange your ticket/s for another night or ASO concert within the same year. There is no cost for this exchange.
Exchanges can only be made at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre Ticketek counter, Port Road Hindmarsh (9am - 5pm, Mon–Fri).
Please note: if the new concert has a higher ticket price, you will need to pay the difference (sorry, no refunds for cheaper tickets). Other considerations apply - for more information call ASO Customer Service Manager on 08 8233 6243.
Early Bird Prize
Subscribe by COB 21 Sep to go into the draw to win the early bird prize: an exclusive experience! The lucky winner and three of their friends will enjoy lunch at Mr Mick’s Cellar Door in the Clare Valley. Prize includes a Chauffeur Driven Lexus for the day and a gourmet basket of Haigh’s Chocolates. Full terms and conditions
All purchases via the ASO Box Office and ASO website will incur a $5.00 transaction fee regardless of the number of tickets within the booking. In an effort to keep ASO concerts accessible there are exceptions where this fee does not apply. To find out if a transaction fee applies to the concert you are interested in refer to the Ticket Pricing section on the appropriate concert page on our website.
All ticket purchases via the BASS website and BASS Box Office incur an $8.95 transaction fee regardless of the number of tickets within the booking. To find out if a transaction fee applies to the concert you are interested in refer to the Ticket Pricing section on the appropriate concert page on our website.
All ticket purchases via the TICKETEK website and TICKETEK Box Office incur a maximum $5.00 transaction fee regardless of the number of tickets within the booking. To find out if a transaction fee applies to the concert you are interested in refer to the Ticket Pricing section on the appropriate concert page on our website.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I'VE BOOKED?
After you've made your subscription selection, the ASO will
- Confirm your order by email (online orders only).
- Assign seats in the seating reserve you have selected, or be in touch with you to discuss other seating options.
- Send your tickets to your nominated address when your subscription is paid in full together with an ASO Subscriber Card and info pack.
For assistance with your subscription phone 8233 6233
Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions governing ASO performances can be found by visiting or clicking here - www.aso.com.au/terms-and-conditions.