Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All ticket purchases to Adelaide Symphony Orchestra (ASO) concerts, performances and events (Events) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ASO reserves the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements at Events.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from the ASO or an authorised agent.
- All ticket sales are final. You are not entitled to a refund on purchased tickets except in the event of the cancellation of an Event, if the Event is rescheduled (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the re-rescheduled Event), or if the Event is re-located to a venue that is greater than 20 kilometres from the original venue.
- Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be automatically refunded to that credit card. Refunds for tickets purchased by cash or cheque will be refunded by cheque.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or be used for advertising, promotions or other commercial purposes (including trade promotions or competitions) without the prior written consent of ASO. Any breach of this condition will void the ticket.
- Subject to availability and no later than 24 hours prior to the commencement of an Event, you may exchange a purchased ticket for a ticket to an alternative Event, provided that you pay any applicable transaction fee and any increase in value for the substituted ticket. If the substituted ticket is of a lesser value than the exchanged ticket, you are not entitled to any refund of the difference. Exchanges can only be made through the original ticket seller.
- Where concessions are applicable, valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and for admission to the venue.
- Where a child is attending an Event, the child must be accompanied by an adult who also holds a ticket for an adjoining seat to the child.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the Event as determined by the venue management.
- Patrons who disrupt an Event may be asked to leave the venue.
- ASO may record, broadcast or telecast any Event. Whilst attending an ASO Event, you consent to ASO or any third party photographing, filming or recording you. You consent to any resulting image, film or recording of you being broadcast, published, licensed or used by ASO or any third party without obligation or liability to compensate you in any way for such use.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may be banned from some venues. Check conditions of entry at the venue as a breach may, to the extent permitted by law, lead to deletion of recorded material, confiscation of equipment and recording medium and/or your removal from the venue.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the safety of your personal property during your attendance at an Event.
- To the extent permitted by law, the ASO is not liable to you for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expenses as a result of an Event being cancelled, postponed or changed (except a refund on purchased tickets as outlined in paragraph 3 above).
- To the extent permitted by law, you release the ASO and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and volunteers from any liability for any damage or loss, liability or injury you may suffer at an Event.
- Paragraphs 15 and 16 operate subject to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You agree to compensate the ASO for any damage, loss, liability or injury suffered by the ASO as a result of your deliberate, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at an Event.
- The ASO may in its discretion choose not to enforce some or all of these terms and conditions at such times and in such circumstances as the ASO sees fit. The non-enforcement of any part of these terms and conditions does not waive ASO’s right to require that they be strictly observed at any other time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.