Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 60 mins, no interval Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Hazel McKenzie Hall Location
- Community Category
These free one-hour concerts bring the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra to your local community in a heart-warming program presented by Martin Butler and members of the ASO strings.
A Place in the Heart highlights the essence of what makes music special, with a rich and varied selection of folk-based music from around the globe. Bill Crahan’s piece of the same name is the wistful centrepiece of the program and perfectly encapsulates the simple, yet beautiful mood of these concerts.
Registration is required to this free event, please follow the ‘book now’ button above to secure your seat.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Safford Folk Tune Air
- Revell Spring Forward
- Sondheim arr. Kazik No One Is Alone
- Bartok arr. Butterworth An Evening in the Village
- Craham arr. Sweetman A Place In the Heart
- Geer Ghost Milonga II
- Corelli arr. Pinelli Badinerie
- Balmages Irish Junkyard Jam