Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Adelaide Showground Location
A symphonic dance music experience is coming to Adelaide for the very first time – Ministry of Sound: Classical is a global phenomenon, with sell-out shows across the globe, including London’s Royal Albert Hall and the Sydney Opera House.
Prepare yourself for a celebration of the most beloved dance floor moments of the last 30 years – rearranged, remixed and reimagined with the ASO.
Featuring special guest vocalists, Adelaide’s own Groove Terminator and supported with a warm-up set from DJ John Course, don’t miss this symphonic dance music experience under the stars at Festival of Orchestra.
The music sounds better with you!
VIP packages available for this concert – click here for details
Presented in partnership with
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- A selection of the biggest dance tunes of all time reimagined with the ASO