Sat 11 May 2024, 10:00am
Reserve General Admission Adult $15 Concession * $15 Child (2-14yrs) $8 30 and Under $15 Family ^ $36
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $6.50 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children or 1 Adult, 3 Children
- Woodville Town Hall Location
- Season 2024 Category
ASO Relaxed Concert: This concert is for children with additional needs and their families
Our relaxed concerts have been carefully developed to provide a sensory-friendly environment for families of children with a range of sensory, communication and learning needs.
The concert includes:
- a visual storybook you can download before booking tickets
- break out spaces and adjusted lighting
- an AUSLAN presenter
- advice from the concert presenter on whether the next piece is loud or energetic, so that children can either go to a break out space or put on headphones if they need to
- adjusted seating including bean bags, rugs and cushions. There is plenty of space to move around or leave the room without interrupting other people or their experience
A tale about community, adversity and inclusion – The Bush Concert is the story of the Australian bush and its harsh conditions. The bird community is in distress as they struggle to ﬁnd water and food during drought, and come together to hold a big concert to lift everyone’s spirits – The Bush Concert!
Based on Australian author Helga Visser’s beautiful book of the same name, this special concert experience engages the audience through song, dance, and the beautiful images from the book. Mark Simeon Ferguson’s score is a wonderful introduction to the sounds of our Australian birds, and an enchanting introduction to the instruments of the orchestra.