Thu 17 Feb 2022, 7:30pm
- Concession *
- 30 and Under
- Family ^
- Group (10+)
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children
- Approx. 1 hour Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Elder Hall Location
If music for full orchestra is often big and bold, the sound of a small ensemble is like a conversation between friends. It’s this unique sense of artistic companionship that makes the ASO’s Chamber Series such a special experience— particularly in Elder Hall, one of Australia’s finest spaces for intimate music-making. With musicians from the Orchestra playing together in a variety of instrumental combinations, the Chamber Series will make a beautiful addition to your musical calendar.
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Catherine Likhuta Hard to Argue
- Henry Purcell Curtain Tune from Timon of Athens
- Osvaldo Golijov Tenebrae
- Michael Tilson Thomas Street Song
- Ravel arr Paul Dean Tombeau de Couperin