Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Grainger Studio Location
- Community Category
Are you a musical member of the community who’d love the opportunity to play side-by-side with members of the ASO? If so, this is your time to shine as we invite you to be an honorary member of the ASO for our Come and Play program!
Under the baton of conductor Graham Abbott, you’ll join the orchestra for an afternoon to work on music by Brahms, Sculthorpe and Sibelius. You’ll be paired with a member of the ASO, who’ll provide you with mentoring over the duration of the day. This experience is a great way to develop your orchestral playing skills and knowledge, and to get to know your ASO up-close-and-personal.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Brahms Academic Festival Overture
- Sculthorpe From Uluru
- Sibelius Symphony No.2 – Finale: Allegro moderato