Wed 13 Apr 2022, 11:30am
- One Price
- Concession *
- 30 and Under
- Family ^
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children
Individual tickets available from Jan 31st 2022.
- Approx. 1 hour 10 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Violin Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
The mood of emotional urgency with which Mozart’s 40th Symphony begins can’t help but draw you in—yet the beauty and subtlety of this music are just as astonishing. Weber’s Der Freischütz, a tale of magic, mystery and dark deeds in the woods, begins with ethereal sounds which evoke the sight of sunlight breaking through the forest canopy. You hear Bartók’s passion for the folk music of his native Hungary in every bar of this scintillating Rhapsody.
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Weber Der Freischütz: Overture
- Bartók Rhapsody No.1
- Mozart Symphony No.40