Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 2 hours 40 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- 20 minutes Interval
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre Location
- Popular Category
- 72 Musicians Orchestra
The Force will be with the ASO on May the fourth as we present Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in Concert. John Williams’ legendary score paired with one of the most critically-acclaimed films of all time will make this screen and sound extravaganza one not to forget!
After the destruction of the Death Star, the Empire has regrouped – with Darth Vader leading the hunt for Luke Skywalker. Enjoy the most memorable moments from the film, including Darth Vader’s instantly recognisable theme, The Imperial March in full symphonic surround sound.
Star Wars — Film Concert Series is produced under license by Disney Concerts in association with 20th Century Fox and Warner/Chappell Music. STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. ©2018 & TM LUCASFILM LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©Disney.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.