Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 60 mins Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Adelaide Town Hall Location
This highly interactive concert experience, inspired by FArTHER – the beautiful and poignant book by Grahame Baker-Smith about a young boy bewitched by his father’s unrelenting passion to fly – features music by Paul Rissmann and stunning animations by Victor Craven.
Participating schools will play an integral part in this performance, and be encouraged to spread their own wings and fly in this interactive concert experience.
Suitable Yr 4-7
Curriculum links: Music, Literacy, Visual Arts
Image: Grahame Baker-Smith
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- John Williams Adventures on Earth from E.T
- Respighi The Birds: The Hen
- Handel Music from the Royal Fireworks: La réjouissance
- Paul Rissmann FArTHER
- Rimsky-Korsakov Flight of the Bumblebee
- John Williams Theme from Star Wars