Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 50 mins Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Adelaide Town Hall Location
Giddy Goat is a picture book by Jamie Rix and Lynne Chapman telling the story of Giddy, a mountain goat afraid of heights! It is a tale of bravery, overcoming your fears and helping others. This captivating concert for young audiences features original music composed by Paul Rissmann, story-telling, songs and big projected images to take your students on this epic adventure.
Paul Rissmann narrates and presents his orchestral setting of this book, in a performance which includes participatory songs and a selection of orchestral classics to introduce your class to the instruments of the orchestra.
Suitable: Yr K-3
Curriculum links: Music, Literacy
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.