Thu 16 Jun 2022, 11:30am
- One Price
- Concession *
- 30 and Under
- Family ^
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children
Individual tickets available from Jan 31st 2022.
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Piano Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
Brimming with virtuosity and wit, Stravinsky’s Dumbarton Oaks is full of intricate, sparkling detail, expressed with clarity and purity. Prokofiev’s symphony is an amusing delight, a high-spirited, sparkling dose of musical happiness. There’s humour in Mozart’s concerto too, along with an elegance and energy that make it eternally enchanting.
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Stravinsky Dumbarton Oaks
- Mozart Piano Concerto No.14
- Prokofiev Classical Symphony