Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 55 mins Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- No Interval
- Violin Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
- Matinee Category
The violin in Mozart’s Second Concerto plays in paradise: open space, clear skies and all the time in the world. Anthony Marwood’s expressive playing will reveal a 19-year-old composer who was sprightly and adventurous – but also remarkably sensitive.
Dvořák wrote his Serenade for Strings in a single fortnight of springtime inspiration, one century on from Mozart’s concerto.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Mozart Violin Concerto No.2
- Dvořák Serenade