Fri 1 Jul 2022, 8:00pm
- One Price
- All Tickets
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.
Individual tickets available from Jan 31st 2022.
- Elder Hall Location
A bright, dance-inspired look at music by contemporary Australian women, many of whom are graduates from Adelaide’s Elder Conservatorium of Music. The variety on offer in this concert is dazzling —from Becky Llewellyn’s tender, beautiful Berceuse to Mary Mageau’s tongue-in-cheek homage to the spirit of ragtime, Elite Syncopations.
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Brenda Gifford Gambambara, Plover Bird, Bardju
- Liza Lim The Turning Dance of the Bee
- Rachel Bruerville Ruby, Shine Bright
- Ann Ghandar Rainy Day Rag
- Becky Llewellyn Berceuse
- Anne Cawrse Four Tune
- Mary Mageau Elite Syncopations