Fri 1 Jul 2022, 1:00pm
- One Price
- All Tickets
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.
Individual tickets available from Jan 31st 2022.
- Violin Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
‘Inspired as much by modern gypsy music, punk, and electronica as it is by traditional Bulgarian and Romanian folk music’ says
Missy Mazzoli of her high-octane string trio. SA-born Natalie Williams pays tribute to one of music’s pioneering women, Clara Schumann, before the haunting Violin Sonata by one of Australia’s most significant musical trailblazers, Margaret Sutherland.
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Missy Mazzoli Lies You Can Believe In
- Natalie Williams Letters to Clara
- Margaret Sutherland Violin Sonata