Wed 19 Oct 2022, 11:30am
- One Price
- Concession *
- 30 and Under
- Family ^
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children
Individual tickets available from Jan 31st 2022.
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Piano Solo Instrument
- Elder Hall Location
Along with moments that float like a feather on the breeze, Haydn’s concerto has a finale that make you want to kick up your heels—it’s musical bliss from start to finish. George Butterworth takes to you the Shropshire countryside in his noble, heartfelt nature scene, while Britten blends humour, pathos and beauty—and incredible musical colour— in his ingenious set of variations.
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Haydn Keyboard Concerto No.11
- Butterworth A Shropshire Lad
- Britten Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge