Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Grainger Studio Location
Stephen Michael King’s award-winning story of Milli, Jack and the Dancing Cat comes to life with music by South Australian composer Rachel Bruerville in this new concert for families. Join Milli as Jack and the Dancing Cat waltz in to her life and set free her creative talents.
Allow your imagination to dance along as the orchestra performs Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, buzz along with Flight of the Bumblebee and join in to sing The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Presented by Susan Ferguson, this family concert includes lots of opportunities for you to join in through movement and song.
Suitable 4–8 years
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Program to include
- Tchaikovsky Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
- Rimsky-Korsakov Flight of the Bumblebee
- Ntsele The Lion Sleeps Tonight