Wed 26 Oct 2022, 6:30pm
- Concession *
- 30 and Under
- Family ^
- Group (10+)
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Oboe / Cor Anglais Solo Instrument
- Adelaide Town Hall Location
Strap yourself in for a musical discovery tour taking you first-class from the sweeping plains of the American west, to Finland’s glimmering lakes. In the genial company of Guy Noble, you’ll feel the power of the mighty Vltava river, see the broncos bucking in a musical hoedown and experience epic Finnish landscapes that will take your breath away. No passport required!
Patrons attending this concert will no longer be required to show proof of double COVID-19 vaccination.
Program to include
- Sibelius Karelia Suite (excerpts)
- Copland Rodeo: Hoe-down
- Smetana Vltava (The Moldau)
- Koehne Way out West