Wed 26 Oct 2022, 6:30pm
- Concession *
- 30 and Under
- Family ^
- Group (10+)
Ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. A $5.00 transaction fee may apply for single tickets purchased through Adelaide Symphony Orchestra. *Pensioner, Student, Unemployed / ^2x Adults, 2x Children
Individual tickets available from Jan 31st 2022.
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Oboe / Cor Anglais Solo Instrument
- Adelaide Town Hall Location
Strap yourself in for a musical discovery tour taking you first-class from the sweeping plains of the American west, to Finland’s glimmering lakes. In the genial company of Guy Noble, you’ll feel the power of the mighty Vltava river, see the broncos bucking in a musical hoedown and experience epic Finnish landscapes that will take your breath away. No passport required!
Conditions of Entry
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to ALL Adelaide Symphony Orchestra concerts scheduled in 2022.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption and provide a recent negative test result no older than 72 hours.
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case 14 days prior.
Program to include
- Sibelius Karelia Suite (excerpts)
- Copland Rodeo: Hoe-down
- Smetana Vltava (The Moldau)
- Koehne Way out West