Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 2hrs, 30mins including 20 min interval Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre Location
- Popular, Special Event Category
Experience the spectacular Return of the Jedi on the big screen, with the full score played live by the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.
‘I am a Jedi, like my father before me…’
Darth Vader readies the second Death Star to unleash the ﬁnal blow to the Rebel Alliance. Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) joins his droid allies R2-D2 and C-3PO, together with Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher), to free his comrade Han Solo (Harrison Ford), imprisoned by the vile crime lord, Jabba the Hutt. Reunited, the Rebels race to the moon of the planet Endor where they launch a desperate attack upon the entire Imperial Fleet.
But, the ultimate battle is between father and son, as Luke faces Darth Vader one last time, for the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance.
Please note, all tickets for 2020 Star Wars in Concert have been cancelled, and either refunded, held as ASO credit, or donated, as per patron instruction. 2020 Star Wars in Concert tickets will not be valid at this event.
This ﬁlm is classiﬁed PG – mild science ﬁction violence. Parental guidance is recommended.
Presentation licensed by Disney Concerts in association with 20th Century Fox, Lucasﬁlm Ltd. and Warner/Chappell Music. © 2019 & TM LUCASFILM LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © DISNEY.
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.