Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- 3 hrs Duration* Due to the nature of live music, the duration listed is an estimate only.
- 20 mins Interval
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre Location
- Popular Category
- 72 Musicians Orchestra
Soar like you’re riding a broomstick as Patrick Doyle’s score surrounds you and the movie plays on the Southern Hemisphere’s largest HD screen. From the Quidditch™ World Cup to when the Dark Lord returns, you’ll be transported into the magical wizarding world of Harry Potter™. In this fourth film adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter™ series, everything changes as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave childhood forever and take on challenges greater than anything they could have imagined.
When Harry Potter’s name emerges from the Goblet of Fire, he becomes a competitor in a gruelling battle for glory among three wizarding schools – the Triwizard Tournament. But since Harry never submitted his name for the Tournament, who did? Now Harry must confront a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Grab your broom, your tickets and join your ASO for an evening of music and magic with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ in Concert.
This film is classified M: Moderate dark themes, moderate fantasy violence. Patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. J.K. ROWLING`S WIZARDING WORLD™ J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18)
As a condition of entry all persons aged 12 and over will need to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption to gain entry to this event.
- Patrons will need to show their COVID-19 digital certificate on their smart device (as part of the QR Code check in process) OR provide photo identification with a printed immunisation certificate.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption
- For the safety of our patrons and players, please do not attend a concert if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.